Mexican Beetle c.1985 - value ? (UK based)

89-yar-old friend just decided to give up driving! She has a gro Mexican, LHD Beetle with some rusting to front wheel arches, otherwise runs fine. It's C-reg, she thinks 1985.

Would this be of interest to anyone? If so, at what price might she offer it for sale?

Reply to
Bill Smith

You might find some help here:

Scott H

Many thanks, Scott - good idea of a ballpark figure now. Problem is, the old dear can't bring herself to sell it now - fondly imagines that one day she'll drive again (90 next birthday!) btw, I'm not sure if this is the right group, as I don't know if she's air-cooled or water cooled! Thanks again, Bill

Reply to
Bill Smith

This is the correct group, an '85 Mexi Beetle is aircooled.

Reply to
Scott H

You may want to post on the forums at

, plenty of traffic & chat there.