More Fweem News

5 or so years ago, someone registered the name Fweem.com. Because of the other thread about Phweem, I checked to see if that sight was still active. It was not but some computer company has the name now and it is called Fweem Ltd.
Click on the about us linkand they claim to know how Fweem originated. There was a long heatedthread on this group about the origination of Fweem. Wasn't it JohnSpohn that originated it. I checked and the Fweematorium is stillonline.
Bill Berckman

Hmmm, they're right up the road from where I live. Maybe we need to put the screws to 'em. :)

Reply to
jeckler

Heh, so that's why I was getting a lot of hits all of a sudden!

The Fweem website is ancient, but it's still there :-D

-- Howard Rose

1966 Volkswagen Beetle 1300 1962 Austin Mini Seven
Reply to
Howard Rose