VW Sucks

http://www.stahrinteractive.com/vw /

VW sucks! I drive VW only because I got them dirt cheap and couldn't pass the deals. And they are easy to fix... if you know what to fix.
default wrote:

I can't seem to find any reports of my car on your website. Could you please direct me to the A2 section. Also, my mechanic doesn't seem to have any complaints. But I think I do a fairly good job. One more thing, I can't say much for my dealer though. I never actually met the guy. He gave the title to his wife, when I brought by the $800 cash she gave it to me.

All I have to say about VW "sucking" is that this is the same company that makes Audi and Porsche, and those are far superior to anything that comes out of america in every possible way.
Audi yes, Porsche no. Porsche is not part of VAG.
Casius wrote:

    Porsche no.     Lamborghini- Yes.     Bugatti - Yes.     Bentley - Yes.

Lamb,Bentley and Bugatti, are recent corporate acquisitions of VAG and thus its rather gratuitous to give VW any credit for the engineering and/or manufacturing of these automobiles.
VAG could go ahead and purchase Hugo Boss tomorrow. Are we to then give then credit for making fine clothes?

The Continental shares A LOT of parts/engineering withe the Pheateon The Buggatti has a "W" engine Lanbo lots of engineering from Audi
You decide on the credits, but be fair/informed...
sonodude88 wrote:

The Continental shares A LOT of parts/engineering withe the Pheateon The Buggatti has a "W" engine Lanbo lots of engineering from Audi
You decide on the credits, but be fair/informed...
sonodude88 wrote:

sonodude88 wrote:

Audi had input on the Gallardo. You're right, though, time will tell regarding Lambo.
Bugatti is nothing but a nameplate, really. All the new exotic Bugatti models are VW designs, using VW engines, transmissions, etc.
If you want an example of the effect VW's input has had on Bentley, look at the Continental GT. Schweet!
-- Mike Smith
VW does own Porsche and anybody that says diff. doesn't know what the hell they are talking about.

VAG is a German corporation. It originated in 1937 as a public concern selling Volkswagen automobiles, but currently owns several automobile brands and related companies. In 1960 the company's name became Volkswagenwerk Aktiengesellschaft (Aktiengesellschaft, abbreviated AG, being equivalent to the English Corp[oration] or American Inc[orporated]''). The name was changed to VOLKSWAGEN AG on 4th July 1985. The corporation now goes by that name or Volkswagen Group, but many people still refer to it as VAG.
Current automobile brands owned by the company: Audi Bentley Bugatti Lamborghini SEAT Skoda and, of course, Volkswagen
Volkswagen is part of the Volkswagen group (VAG), along with: Audi -- bought from Daimler-Benz in 1964-1966 NSU -- bought in 1969, a brand not used since 1977 SEAT -- majority owned since 1987 Skoda -- bought in 1991 Bentley -- bought in 1998 from Vickers along with Rolls-Royce Bugatti -- name bought in 1998 Lamborghini -- bought in 1998 From July 1998 until December 2002 VW's Bentley division also sold cars under the Rolls-Royce name under an agreement with BMW, which had bought the rights to that name. From 2003, only BMW may make cars called Rolls-Royce.
Porsche (Porsche AG, pronounced as poor-sha) is a German manufacturer of sports cars, founded in 1947 by Ferry Porsche, son of Ferdinand Porsche, the engineer who created the first Volkswagen). The company is located in Zuffenhausen in the outskirts of Stuttgart.
The company has had a close relationship with Volkswagen. The first Porsche cars, the 1948 Porsche 356, used many Volkswagen components. Later collaborations include the 1969/1970 VW-Porsche 914, the 1976 Porsche 924 (which used many Audi components and was built at an Audi factory), and the 2002 Porsche Cayenne (which shares engineering with the VW Touareg).As of 2003 Ferdinand Porsche's grandson Ferdinand Piech is the CEO of Volkswagen Group and the main shareholder of Porsche AG.
Great historical summary. Thanks !!

hell
selling
related