Mr. Bob Hoover...

Has anyone heard from Mr. Hoover lately? His last blog update was in February, and I haven't seen anything from him here lately...

I think I can probably speak on behalf of the masses in saying that we hope he's doing as best as he can given the circumstances he's facing.....

Chris

Reply to
halatos

He responded to a post on thesamba a few weeks back... was nice to see him post... I, too, hope he is doing well...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani