Re: What's a '71 Panel Van worth?

If you are satisfied with that model?

Is it worth spending a lot of money on?

Well that depends on what it is worth to you.

If you like that model. If you have money to spend on it. Are parts available for it?

Figure on: * new engine and transaxle. * brakes and front end * cv joints * some interior restoration

You realize this might take time away from other activities.

it might wind up being a 'in town only' driver.

That was the Westphaila wasn't it?

I had a 1964 VW Bus. I like that model better. It had more of a Gothic look.

I picked up a fixer panel type 2. Is it that rare? Worth spending a lot > of bread on? Someone did put 2 windows in. the sliding door and opposite > it , behind driver. some rust. > -- > Money; What a Concept !
Reply to
Jim Ed