neat website

I found this on another forum. It's a website with lots of surplux car parts. The only catch is you have to buy unbelievable quantities. They do list aircooled VWs and some of the prices are pretty good, if you buy hundreds of some of the parts!

Ben Boyle

I only wish that they had cylinder heads for my 1982 Westy 2.0 litre. I will need a set someday, I just hope not too soon.

Reply to
Paul Broadway