Need a '62-'67 taillight housing. Help?

Hi All, I'm midway through the paintwork on the '66 and have discovered that the original RR taillamp housing is rusted out on the bottom. I know this is a common spare, but yards are few and far between here (Ohio). A cheap spare would be far easier than welding the thin, perforated metal that's there (or leading). Can anyone help?

-Chip

'56 ghia, '66 beetle

Reply to
Chip Keller