Need help with Turbo City taillight CB antenna mount

I got the Antenna mount from Turbo City for my 01 TJ. After the install, there isn't enough room between the top of the light housing and the antenna hole. With the antenna adapter in place, and the coax cable, the light doesn't fit with the metal part of the coax assembly in the way. Are there coax cables with smaller connectors? I'm using radio shack rg-58 cable and the smallest antenna adapter they had. The only other solution I have is to use one of those 90 degree connectors, but it wouldn't look clean. Any ideas?

Reply to
Sean

They actually make 2, a short one for coax with lug end and a taller one for coax with screw on connector. Did you get the right one? Or maybe the adapter is too big.

Reply to
J762538