Need help with order from BusDepot

this is from Bus Depot I'm sure that by now most of you have heard of the tsunamis/earthquake in Asia that have killed more than 23,000 people so far

Reply to
Kafertoys

It's 25% of the net profit, not 25% of the retail price so a lot less than goes to the charity and even less to the victims. Everybody's jumping in on the charity drive to make themselves look good and leverage the suffering of others for their own benefit. Just give anonymously to a reputable charity.

Reply to
K5

So what you are saying is I should go with Schofield as planned. I have my customers best intrest to consider 1st but was hopeing to help also, I belong to other groups and will see where I can help there.

Mario

Reply to
Kafertoys

Oh, like this?

Wait til' the other examples are posted!

John

Reply to
John Connolly

Reply to
ilambert

Two businessmen do business without signed and dated agreements and no more reciepts than cancelled checks and a "jumped title" that cannot even be proved came from anyone but the previous owner of the car???????? Give it a rest boys!

href="

">Den's1977 Puma

Reply to
Dennis Wik

Thanks for the free advertising John, Now tell everyone what you were tring to pay me for all that work. and wheres pocs of the car done?

And as you say you wanted a 59 bug on a 70 chassis ..Guess why you didn't get the title for the 70.

And how come you waited to file papers in a court with no jurisdiction after I filed.

John I laugh at you for being a simpleton, Just face the fact that your attemp to screw me over backfired and there is nothing you can do. Again I'm so busy that I'm looking to hire more helpdue to the fact that I have more work at $45 an hour then I can handle...I even have my very attractive secretary helpong with the bodywork. What I will be postong more pics of the same quality on a 59 rag that I'm waiting to get back from a chemical strip shop and a 64 21 window bus I'm starting on.

Yes I still have the last laugh.

Mario Vintage Werks Restorations

Reply to
Kafertoys