New Hill O' Doom = FAIL

I think my daughter may have captured some of our outing on her camera. Stay tuned for updates. Ran into a BIG hill that I knew was back there and tonight the outcome was BIG FAIL. But that's temporary, just like the last Hill O' Doom. I was on street tires tonight. Just testing the limits and preparing to extend them. :-)

Reply to
Shag

BTDT, had an exciting trip backwards down it when the rear wheels hit ruts and spun me around sideways... My issue was ground clearance. Gotta go back and try again as soon as I get the 31/10.50-15 tires on all 4 wheels.

Les

Reply to
Project Magnet #1

Here's whatcha do - weld up a strong roof rack and put four wheels with pivoting axles on it, like the shopping carts have but real big. Rolling over will be fun again.

Reply to
John