New seats for my 1303 (74 model)

The seats in my 1303 are in bad shape. Several places on the www they talk about Honda CRX seat. OK, does these fit without welding and stuff?

What about Golf seats? Does they fit? My favorite VW boneyard has many Golf

2 from around 1987 to 1990. Are these seats god fits for my 1303? What type of work has to be done to fit them?

Greetings from Denmark.... MIC

Reply to
MIC

I heard that scirroco seats are a bolt-on, but might sit a little low in a beetle.

Speaking about low... If you ever decide to get recaro seats, their bracket sits an inch low, so you'll have to do some welding on it once you get it to raise the rear an inch. I'm 5' 10", so it isn't me..

Reply to
David Gravereaux