OT...dogs....

Just picked up a Redbone Coonhound today, what a wonderful dog! Just had to share.....you will now be returned to your regularly scheduled program.....

Sneaks

Reply to
Sneaks

Tasty, too.

Reply to
J Stafford

Congrats on your new addition to the family. I am sure you will enjoy this one as much as we enjoy our Two dogs.

Bill Berckman

67 Beetle Pictures at
Family Reunion Show Sept 21 2003 Cincinnati OH
Bill Berckman

Give some pictures.

I've got a female Red Bloodhound, and her pup (he's 4 months old next week and 50 lbs)

Hope you like constant Baying.

Reply to
Alan Nelson

Don't see many bloodhounds around here. We just have 2 mutts.

Randy

RSMEINER

Had sheepdog and bull mastiff but never a hound. I definitely had some misconceptions about them. I now realize they are far from lazy, stupid, slow or mouthy. I am a converted man! Ok....well almost......will never get another Old English but the mastiff was a big sweet bear.....the food bills were killing us but he gave back so much more in love and companionship....that and the fact that NO ONE dared to threaten my family while he was around....not that he was vicious....but he was very protective and at 194lbs.....rather imposing if you didn't know otherwise......I do miss Diesel.....but we are so happy with our new choice.......hounds are DEFINITELY cool!....

Reply to
Sneaks