thick, white, tapered seals

I got 16 thick, white, tapered O-rings / Seals in a baggy in the parts box of my new 73 Super Beetle ('70 1600cc motor). I got a bunch of new parts with it I might as well install, right? They are about the size of a quarter or half dollar....would these be for the pushrod tubes or what?

Reply to
GusDaDog

On Mon, 01 Sep 2003 02:42:13 GMT, "GusDaDog" ran around screaming and yelling:

yep.... J

Reply to
Joey Tribiani