OT: FS on Ebay: cheap 356 Engine, complete

I don't want to tell her that -- I don't have a dog nor doghouse.. :)

Reply to
Remco

isn't that the truth....i use the "mark all read" button alot here lately in that group.....

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

........Not sure what you mean. There's a ton of great technical stuff archived there and a lot of experienced people still there now.

...If you're talking about the anti-mario flames....it has gotten out of control for sure.........I blame the moderator for not pulling the plug on mario himself back when it became clear that he was worthy of banning.

Reply to
Tim Rogers

I agree there are alot of knowledgeable folks there..... just alot of "noise" and plenty of what I call "information regurgitation" which is one of my pet peeves.....too many folks there will argue to no end about things they have no knowledge/experience of/with based on something they read someone else say..... they are the ones that make alot of noise....I *like* making noise for fun, but not when offering tech advise to someone that doesn't know better....I, now, firmly believe if you can't answer the "why" question that sometimes follows, then you probably aren't qualified to offer the info in the first place....like I said, I'm getting old...

FTR, I couldn't care LESS about the anti-Mario flames....mob mentality, internet thugs/gangstas and blind lemmings give me a smiles.....

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

.............We used to have our share of those here until you ran them off

:-)

Reply to
Tim Rogers

well i may be a problemchild, but at least i'm consistant and don't

*usually*give unsound advice....when i do, i like to let it be known it is unsound(against the norm) based on my own experiences.....not something i read on STF, thesamba/etc...
Reply to
Joey Tribiani