19J engine parts on ebay

The 2.5TD (19J) that came out the 110 Defender is now on ebay in bits (head, turbo, radiator, fuel filter, header tank as well as the Allisport intercooler.)

If you any other bits, drop me an e-mail.

To find the items, look for seller "puffernutter".

Cheers

Peter

Reply to
puffernutter

Q?: Does the head/turbo fit onto a 2.5 NA block?

Got someone who wants me to upgrade his 2.5 non-turbo 110.

Alex

Reply to
Alex