OT Hicks vs Yuppies

Amusing Video

not work safe if you are surfing at work.

Reply to
Bill Berckman

those guys weren't real hicks......at least not southern hicks!!!! we don't say "eh" after everything, and we'd have had more firepower in our truck than that dude could fit in his little car....

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Hicks?? Thats got to be a staged piece from beginning to end. I live in Mayberry NC,we have genuine American Appalachian hicks "Ya'll",those must be Canadian Adirondac hicks , "eh" .

Freddy

Joey Tribiani wrote:

Reply to
Freddy Badgett

i'm not too far from you....and in the Appalachians...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Staged or not, that was funny to me. :-) Would have been more realistic if he'd blown off a couple of kneecaps.

Joey Tribiani wrote:

Reply to
Shag

Definitely not southern hicks, they had most of their teeth, no dogs, clean clothes, and you could understand most of what they said. In the south, they would have just ran the guy off the road, killed him with a machine gun that is used only for "sport shooting", then towed the car home and made either a moster truck or a flower bed out of it. I am from south Georgia, trust me on this.

Reply to
js