OT Non VW car prank

Made me laugh, anyway.

James

Reply to
Juper Wort

"Juper Wort" wrote in news:ble5to$b3l1r$1@ID-

186648.news.uni-berlin.de:

I have entirely too much time this morning. Here's a couple of similar pranks...

Beetle hung off Golden Gate Bridge

Campus Police car on Great Dome of MIT Campus
This actually is an excellent site, documenting undergrad stunts back to 1989. But such craziness has been going on for decades, and I'd swear sometime in the early 70s around final exam time they assembled a Beetle on the Dome.

Reply to
cloud8