RIP Oliver

Oliver Postgate, aged 83.

Austin Shackles

Well at least he died before a new version of bagpuss is made, which'll have the obligatory prominent muslim character, who is of course best of friends with the obligatory gay character. No need for a hindu, christian or buddist character though as they tend not to whine.

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

Noggin the nog!

Reply to
Nige

Sod Noggin the Nog, it's Ivor the Engine that I'll miss!!!

Poor "Jones the Steam"

Cheers

Peter

Reply to
puffernutter

Idris the dragon....

Reply to
Nige

You mean you didn't realise that the wise old owl was gay!

How quaint...

Reply to
William Black

Oy you .. leave my mother-in-law out of this :-)

Regards

Steve G

Nige wrote:

Reply to
SteveG

It's sooty who's always got a fist up his backside, you numpty!

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

They were re running Ivor the Engine and Bagpuss a while back on Nick Jr, at about 9:30 in the evening, meant I was able to enjoy them all over again. Much better than the current tosh on TV for kids. I mean, have you seen: Lazy Town? The Wiggles? Anything on the Disney Channels?

-- "For those who are missing Blair - aim more carefully."

To reply direct rot13 me

bURRt the 101 Camper

200TDi Disco with no floor - its being fixed at last! 200 TDi Disco, "the offroader" 1976 S3 Lightweight
Reply to
Simon Isaacs

Guess he's a 'bit saggy at the seams' now ;)

Reply to
Nige

Ivor the engine is on youtube

Reply to
jOn

The Wife was at school with Emily....

Reply to
srtgray

DSTIUTA?

Reply to
Nige

Cnut ... just sprayed toast all over the bloody screen ...

Reply to
Paul - xxx mobile

Fnarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Reply to
Rich B

'Please sir, can I have some more'........

Reply to
Nige