OT: snow

Any other east coast RAMVAites getting pounded by this snowstorm? I'm just west of Charlotte, NC and it's been snowing all day here. We've got around

14"-16" now. It started early this morning and is still snowing heavily right now.

On an on-topic note, I did get a wave from a new Beetle on the way home from work in my '72. That's the first time anyone in a NB has waved.

-- Scott

Reply to
Scott H

..............I can feel your pain.............lol

..........Thankfully, NY is being spared this time.

Reply to
Tim Rogers

Indeed, it was so gorgeous and sunny today at a balmy spring-like 38* here in Rochester outskirts that I went out in the snow-strewn gravel/mud driveway and replaced my stabilizer bar links and did an oil change on the BMW. And got so muddy I wasn't allowed in the house until I hosed off. Colin

Reply to
Colin

On an on-topic note, I did get a wave from a new Beetle on the way home from work in my '72. That's the first time anyone in a NB has waved.

Ah, and did you return the wave. I only ask as a last summer out driving the oval and I got a wave from a NB and it took me a moment to figure out what the $%^&* for! - DB

Reply to
DB

"DB" wrote

Yes, I did return the wave. If we had been going any faster I probably would not have had time to react ... but we each were only going about 15 to 20 mph due to the snowstorm.

-- Scott

Reply to
Scott H