ot snow

...looking at my rural funkiin wagnal.... brang'd but not in that context lol....damn typos...actually I have been having an enormous amount of typos lately. I might need to slow down a little.

..Gareth

Reply to
Gary Tateosian

The switchover between layouts can be confusing. :-)

Reply to
Shaggie

HAHAHAHA!!! Good one! :-)

Reply to
Shaggie

On Sat, 15 May 2004 05:25:16 -0400, Gary Tateosian ran around screaming and yelling:

yep slow down...too much Irish Rose will do that to ya... JT

Reply to
Joey Tribiani