OT Volvo designed entirely by women

It's "the first car built by women for women." Just what the world needs...

cloud8

Harley Earl of General Motors fame also tried doing that in the 50s.

Bill Berckman Cincinnati VW/Porsche Family Reunion Show Pictures

Bill Berckman

snipped-for-privacy@aol.comSPAMOUT (Bill Berckman) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@mb-m18.aol.com:

"...[Earl] recognized the growing influence of women in automobiles. GM realized that women passed on the deciding vote in the purchases of seven out of tens cars sold. Women were credited with inspiring increased beauty in automotive interiors, for their attention to attractive color schemes, and for their increased use of power accessories on cars."

Hmpph! My wife bought our last car. She walked into the dealership and said simply, I want a black Cherokee Sport.

Reply to
cloud8

Of course! It's a girl's car.

Reply to
jjs

Does it have an automatic Midol dispenser?!?

K "A hundred days to make me older since the last time that I saw your pretty face. A thousand lies to make me colder and I don't think I could look at this the same, but all the miles that seperate disappear now when I remember your face."

Reply to
Kidd Andersson

snipped-for-privacy@xyzzy.stafford.net (jjs) wrote in news:john-0703041202540001@m-0-

135.docsis.hbci.com:

LOL. She looks good in it though. Around here what Muffy drives is a Land Rover if she's rich, or a minivan or a 10-year-old Volvo wagon with the headlights on.

Reply to
cloud8