1303 Super suspension question

Hi ramva! I finaly decided to take a shot at the front suspension conversion.I posted a question some time ago. The parts for '71-'73 are getting difficult to get around this parts, So I'll make the conversion to the later type. I found a '74 super that had an engine fire and the owner disassembled it for parts. The front end is complete, and I'm getting all the suspension components for less than US$80. That including the disc brakes assemblies.

Is there something else I should know about doing this conversion? Looking at it, it seems like all I have to do is replace all the components for the later type, is this true? Will I have camber problems? shimmies?

Reply to
Karls Vladimir Peña