OT: Why somtimes a helmet is not enough..(At your own discretion, blah blah blah..)

D'OH! I was just settling down for a late night snack. Hope that's not real, but sobering nontheless cuz it happens for sure.

Reply to
Steve

D'OH! I was just settling down for a late night snack. Hope that's not real, but sobering nontheless cuz it happens for sure.

Reply to
Steve

D'OH! I was just settling down for a late night snack. Hope that's not real, but sobering nontheless cuz it happens for sure.

Reply to
Steve

Notice one boot... and one tennis shoe. Hmm...

Reply to
Shag

Looks like two riding outfits(leathers?) as well..

J.

Reply to
P.J. Berg

Passenger's shoe.

Reply to
istoo

Sorry about the triple post. I have no idea how THAT happened. Stupid

9 year old computer...

~Steve

Reply to
Steve