Re: Live Earth supporters: TOTAL blah LIARS

Then there were those of us listening on XM radio all day - on 6

> channels. Shakira was playing a cool glitter Fender Mustang.

On XM, how did you SEE the guitar. If you did, and Shakira was playing, why did you NOTICE the guitar. ;-)

Reply to
witfal

Insert question marks at the appropriate place. ;-)

Reply to
witfal

Right. I listened to it for three hours on my 'paper route'.

Reply to
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B

In message news: snipped-for-privacy@n60g2000hse.googlegroups.com, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com sprach forth the following:

Lemme guess - 2 billion people have added them to Favorites.

Not.

Reply to
Fred Garvin, Male Prostitute