OT. I am a father, at last

congrats to you and the little lady!

dave

First sibling that is not a VW or a cat.... two weeks ago (yes, I have been too busy to post here :) my daughter Rocio was born. Only 32 weeks of pregnancy, an infection made her run away from the womb...

Anyway, happy and tired father, waiting for her to be released from the NICU, sometimes this week (when she's 2 kilograms, now 1.752 grams)

Pictures:

This one makes me all teary eyes:

Eduardo Kaftanski

Congrats.!!! Bill Berckman

67 Beetle
Reply to
Bill Berckman

...........congratulations Eduardo!

Reply to
Tim Rogers

congrats to you and Sonia.....11 weeks and four days i plan to be in the "club"...congrats man..

------------------- Chris Perdue

"Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug!"

Remove "PANTS" to e-mail

Reply to
Chris Perdue

thanks. in our case, we are ahead of schedule for almost 2 months!

(Rocio was due for birth October 26, she was born August 29!)

Reply to
Eduardo Kaftanski

she is eager and apparently higly motivated to succeed...those are great traits!!!!! congrats again....

------------------- Chris Perdue

"Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug!"

Remove "PANTS" to e-mail

Reply to
Chris Perdue

Contratulations, Eduardo!

-- Howard Rose

1966 VW Beetle 1300 Deluxe 1962 Austin Mini Deluxe 1964 Austin Mini Super Deluxe
(cars on website)
Reply to
Howard Rose

Wish you best

href="

">Den's1977 Puma

Reply to
Dennis Wik

Congratulations and best wishes from Norway!

J.

Reply to
P.J.Berg

Congrats! She may be tiny now but she'll catch up and be a pain in your butt in no time! :) I wish you lots of happiness with her.

Kidd What's the difference between a northern fairytale and a southern fairytale? A northern fairytale starts out "Once upon a time..." A southern fairytale starts with "Ya'll ain't gonna believe this shit..."

Reply to
Kidd Andersson

Congrats to the proud papa :)

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Congratulations, Eduardo! I hope baby and mother continue to do well.

-- Scott

Reply to
Scott H

Congrats to you too. Hope the Mrs. is doing well.

-- Scott

Reply to
Scott H

congrats only 8 more and you'll catch up with me !!!

Reply to
bob

Congratulations Eduardo. Have she got any VW stuff yet? Like T-shirt or a tiny Beetle toy ;)

They grow up so fast, you don't realize. My first one turned 6 months last saturday. Se is all over the house nowadays, chewing (trying to)=20 on the wires and spreading the toys all around.

(compulsory baby picture from a proud dad:=20 =

Olli Lammi

thanks Scott...the wife is doing great....no complications or even so called "normal' pregnancy issues....

------------------- Chris Perdue

"Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug!"

Remove "PANTS" to e-mail

Reply to
Chris Perdue

May she bring you many years of tears and smiles. Congratulations "Dad"......*8-}

-- the Grokdoc Tom Malmevik all that groks is god

67 Baja "marti"
Reply to
Thomas Malmevik

My first grandchild was born on oct 26th. She is 4 this year. Kids are cool.

-- the Grokdoc Tom Malmevik all that groks is god

67 Baja "marti"
Reply to
Thomas Malmevik

Re: OT. I am a father, at last

That's what we all say at first..............

Then we are suckers forever.

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply

MUADIB®

MUADIB®