Part Request: for a 1973 VW Transport Camper...

Hi all, I was wondering if anyone out there is parting out a mid 1970's vw transporter or camper that has/had a Fully automatic Transmission (commonly known as the VW003 AutoTransaxle)?

I mainly need the front mount - Complete from the bolts for the Cross Beam (Frame) to the Transmission nuts that hold the mount to the transmission.

I also need the gear selector bolt assembly so that the selector cable can be attached to the transmission selector lever.

Thanks, Chris

Reply to
Chris Gray

1970's vw