"Ping!"

John,

I see you handles the situation the smart way. I would've drove the car by removing the belt and stopping every few miles to cool down or sat and waited for AAA.

BTW: Good luck with the new house.

Will I see you at Bug-a-fair?

Reply to
Mel P.

I wouldn't drive that car 100 feet without a belt. 25 hp engine parts are just way too hard to come by.

Yes, I am planning on coming to Terryville. Not sure what I'll drive down there. My Zarwerks partner from Wisconsin is coming out, we had been talking about doing a Zarwerks booth in the vendor area, but not sure.

JH

Mel P. wrote:

Reply to
John Henry

Reply to
John Henry

Glad to hear that you are doing well, John. The house looks nice!

Max

Reply to
Max Welton

...well see that there is the problem. Now if we just hog out the bell housing and put in a nice kewl chromed out 1679 BIG BORE engine yer troubles will be over....why I betchya coulda even found a generator for it in the swaps afterwards. Let me know when you need me to bring the dremel... ;-)

....Gareth

Reply to
Gary Tateosian

I'm ready for a road-trip!

WOOT! :-)

Reply to
Shaggie

Missed ya, glad your back Terry, from the Land of "Fruits and Nuts"

Reply to
vwluvrs