Proposal on how to better deal mario

no I don't think so I think its more fun to see you squirm. I love knowing that it just eats at you everyday.. yes I have the power.

Reply to
Kafertoys

There is no Brad, I think:

He knows that car is an abortion so has to keep blaming the work on this magical bondo magician named "Brad". He actually did the 'work' - he stated that on his video, if you remember. Mario =3D Brad.

Reply to
Remco

Power my ass your just fulla shit. You talk all this shit and then back up none of it. I'm done with your ass, i'll let my reputation, work ethics, and the quality coming out of this shop speak for me. One thing though, Joan's car and the webpages are not going away, they will haunt you forever, cause your busted and you know it.

Reply to
metwiz2

It's been pointed out what I already know... there is no Brad. You're an idiot and completely delusional.

Reply to
ryan68bug

got the balls to bet $1000 that hes real oh wait you are just a keyboard coward with no balls and just a big mouth this proves it

Reply to
Kafertoys

1 - you don't have $1000.00 to bet. 2 - we really don't care about Brad because he's a figment of one of the snakes in your head.

Even if "Brad" did the actual work*, you took the money for it. It makes you a thief regardless how you look at it.

Reply to
Remco

can you back pedal any faster?

Reply to
Kafertoys

I'd be willing to bet it'd be damn hard for Remco to be backpedaling since he isn't the one that made the original statement... a fine example of backpedaling would be when you stated here in RAMVA that Joan's car "could easily be a show winner like all my work".... then Kelly posted pictures of the work, as delivered to him and after the stripping, then you said "I didn't do it, Brad did"... *that* is a textbook example of backpedaling... No opinions here, just stating actual events posted by you..

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

You're just pissed cause he's telling the truth.

Reply to
ryan68bug

again thalk all the bs you want the truth is I have a shop full of work a long waiting list of cars comming in, will be here and willing to bet will have a few more show winners next year.

but keep whining its better then day time soaps.

I'm the only topic that gets 60 post good thing I'm here

Reply to
Kafertoys

based on your history, the only question is, will you actually do the work that you charge the customers for? or, as you've done in the past, will you hide it well enough that the checks clear the bank before the shitty amateurish work shows up?

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

LOL I'm always giving hours just to make sure its right, I learned its true if you want it done right you have to do it yourself. but if you think about the thing with joan is she wanted 415k worth of work for nothing most seem to.

Reply to
Kafertoys

So you took nine grand for work that wasn't completed? Keep dancing, Sally. One of these days you're going to piss off the wrong person, and I'd love to be around to see you get what you deserve. You're the personified version of a menstruating vagina. Will wonders never cease.

Reply to
ryan68bug

no, she only wanted the 5,000 dollar "worst case" restoration to make her car "as good as new" like YOU promised her... instead she paid YOU over

9,500 dollars for a rolling bondo encrusted piece of shit... here it is *again*
Please explain where the 9K+ worth of work is in those pictures... your customer should not be bent over because you lack the skills to accurately estimate a job and lack the skills to back up what you promised to do... on top of that, in this very group, you claimed you did work that obviously wasn't performed when looking at those pictures... what I, and everyone with working eyes, see in those pictures is a car slathered up by a no talent hack... maybe you should go to thesamba(or the like) and look at the work the amatuers are doing in their backyards, the quality is miles ahead of what you did to Joan's car... and those guys are first timers, not show winning bodymen...
Reply to
Joey Tribiani

that is obvious, beyond *any* doubt, by looking at the pictures and the scans of the invoices... add that to the statements he made here about the work he did to the car, and the picture is very, very, clear...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

m...

Blah blah blah talking about the same stupid bitch come to the shop and I'm sure there will be half of a dozen people that will tell you that I DID NOT DO THE WORK ON JOANS CAR but agian its better to have something to bitch about when yours look like shit.

I guess its a good thing Brads doing restorations on chevelles and mustangs, why don't you just find those groups so you can see yourself bitch more, with near a thousand post all about me that seems to be the only thing your good at. wait while I have restored 6 or so this year alone tell us again how long its taken you to finish one of yours wait you cant even get one inner panel replaced on your ghia or an apron on your bug. classic I think if you spent half the time working on your own instead of on your ass bitching about me you could get yours done. and for someone that has no interest either way you seem to be the biggest bitch. right or wrong?

Reply to
Kafertoys

stupid bitch? not at all... just one more chance for you to NOT talk about the car that you put out of your shop... that's all... for all your bragging on that ghia, Joan's car fits in well with it... why do you distance yourself from it? you took the job, the car was done in your shop, and you cashed the checks.... now tell us about your show quality work you claimed you did to it... or, you can just shut the f*ck up

do I need to pull up the post where i told you the car is exactly as I want it? therefore it's "done"(the apron was replaced, you know this and you also know why it's damaged again... i can't "replace" a panel on the ghia that isn't even present... i will put on in when i feel like it.. it has no rustholes like your finished restorations do)... and it is eons better than Joan's car YOU did... now give me Brads name and i'll damn sure ask him about the failed abortion.... I'd bet money he'd sell you out in a second and tell that you did do the car... that is if he even existed...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

doesn't matter... you priced her a full restoration and promised HER car(not some rustfree car) would be "good as new".... I figure you wanted to sell her a rust free car because you lack the talent to fix a car like hers.... that's a normal car around here

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

wonderful... that is a great idea... since you are a professional bodyman and restoration tech, I have this friend with a bug... I could really use an expert to give me an idea of what it would take to get it in decent shape

here it is:

thanks for your help in this matter

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

talk about a lost cause... to be slander it has to be false... I'll state it again, YOU charged for work that you didn't do, you didn't do the work to the quality that you promised, and you charged nearly double your "worst case" estimate for an unfinished car.... have your lawyer call me...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani