THE ONE WEEK BAN ENDS!!!!

Wow...everyone pretty much made it! (Bill, you get a ruler slapped on your wrist ;-) )...

So now what? Well, we could all add a blatantly inconsiderate message to our sigs about horsepowered.com...or we could just flood his website with posts...so many options...

Anyway, if you're interested in some dirty tricks OUTSIDE of the newsgroup (of course), just reply to this message or something...

We could always all just e-mail his sponsors and inform them of his practices you know...

- Nick

horsepowered.com sucks!

Reply to
Nick D.

Ummm.... I had hoped this had just been dropped.

Couldn't we just let it die and slip it under the crawl space?

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

I agree Kate, can't we all just get along? ;-)

Seriously though, there really were just _way_ too many threads about that subject. I was getting tired of trying to navigate the minefield.

bill

64.5: 260, 3 sp, a/c, SVO cam, Performer, Holley 390, Pertronix, Hi-Po exhaust, 1.5" front & 1" rear drop, Jacobs wires, Torq D's

66: '93 5.0, C4, a/c, ps, Performer RPM, Holley 600, Pertronix, bench seat

Colt SP1,Sig P220, Moss. 590A1, Marlin 70P

Reply to
bill

I agree as well. This whole "one week ban" thing was lame. Just get over it (everybody still hung up on it, not just you Nick).

-Mike

Reply to
<memset

I agree also...but I didn't want to just shove off and make everyone think I was policing the group or anything...I was merely voicing that I thought it was nice to have the posts stopped...I really had no notion of everyone following the aforementioned ban, but I thought it would be pretty funny to write...I guess no one saw the humor in it...

- Nick

Reply to
Nick D.

Heh... sorry.. I didn't see humor in "ban".. but I know what you mean.

-Mike

Reply to
<memset

Nick is this over, or we going to start it all up again?

I dont have sponsors. But you can email anyone you want.

My people are here to talk about mustangs, period. If you think they're mustangs are not good enough for you, then you tell them.

Our members did nothing to anyone.

Every time you rant and rave about this site, it brings more attention to it. I have no problem with that.

Matter of fact, thank you :)

-- Mustang

Mustang

Bill, I agree with you and Kate whole heartedly.

We just want to talk about mustangs

- Mustan

Mustang

Nick is this over, or we going to start it all up again?

I dont have sponsors. But you can email anyone you want.

My people are here to talk about mustangs, period. If you think they're mustangs are not good enough for you, then you tell them.

Our members did nothing to anyone.

Every time you rant and rave about this site, it brings more attention to it. I have no problem with that.

Matter of fact, thank you :)

-- Mustang

Mustang

Bill, I agree with you and Kate whole heartedly.

We just want to talk about mustangs

- Mustan

Mustang

Regardless, I'll be posting my knowledge and wisdom offline from now on (direct to the person asking the question), as I do not like my posts used where I am not welcomed with open arms (aka: my IP address is banned, so much for guests be welcome).

Bill S.

Mustang wrote:

Reply to
Bill S.

Bill, your right. That ban should not be in effect at all. I am a bi

dissapointed it was implimented.

You can post as you deem fit, you and I both know that, but I will pul that ban as it should never had been placed in the first place

- Re

Rev

Are you replying to me? Hell, I don't even remember what I wrote and damn sure ain't gonna take the time to find it. _Definitely_ more important things to do than waste my time searching for an old post (yep, stuck with AOL and dialup, but hey, they're free!).

Rev, Christian or whoever you are, for the love of God learn how to quote the text you're replying to!! It _is_ considered one of the basest elements of newsgroups.