good news!!!

hi !!

i have some good news :) today i've get the last parts i've needed to rebuild my crashed bug :)

efter the xmas and before the firs january we are going to change the roof and do the rest of the "metal work"

i've nevet thought thet it will be going so fast:) in fact i've thought i would nevet rebuild it after the crash i had at the end of september...

who wants to see the pictures ?:)

-- Tomasz Antkowiak antek VW 1500'66 Brown Sugar pl.misc.samochody.garbusy GG 7772401

Reply to
Tomasz Antkowiak

Yes please!

Post the URL!!

(Dont' attach pictures here)

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

of course i won't :)

here you go:

in a few days i will made some more actual pictures and put them on my www

:)

Reply to
Tomasz Antkowiak

We always like to see the before and after pictures. Looks like you have a lot of work ahead of you. Good luck.

Reply to
Mike64Bug

thanks :)

first of all i had a lot of luck that night :)

Reply to
Tomasz Antkowiak

osz fak - what a angielszczyzna ! ;-)

-- Yazoon & 1303s,

..::Je¶li nie ¿yjesz na krawêdzi zajmujesz za du¿o miejsca::..

Reply to
Yazoon

orzesz ty w morde kopany lobusie ;) najlepsze jest "thet" :))))))))))

Reply to
Tomasz Antkowiak