re:2 questions

Hi.Two questions for any '72 bus owners out there.1.Having replaced the brake servo line,where does it go into the engine room to connect to the manifold(weber conversion)?and2.Where does the voltage regulator mount?Right now all I have is the T1 regulator screwed to the gray panel in front of the motor(it was "converted" to a bug motor at one time).Could any of you bus people take a look for me?Thanks

Reply to
Ilambert