The wife says the 67 bettle has to go

;-(

I guess I can put it up on Ebay. Pete

Would be good to know where it is and how much. Or maybe I'm just being anal again.

Randy

RSMEINER

Awesome ride!!!

Narley Dude®

Reply to
Narley Dude®

Very pretty Bug. How about some pictures of your wife before I make my next suggestion.

Reply to
J Stafford

"J Stafford" wrote

LOL! ... John, I think we all know what you're thinking, I think. :-)

(great looking Beetle, Pete)

-- Scott

Reply to
Scott H.

"I got a Bug for my wife."

ba bump

Reply to
J Stafford

I updated the web page:

Pete

On 25 Sep 2003 13:23:31 GMT, p began spewing the following from their cake-hole:

I'll trade engines with you... :-)

-- Travis '63 VW Camo Baja...

that soak into your ears are whispered, not yelled.

:wq!

Reply to
travis

that should be fixable...

Reply to
Eduardo Kaftanski

Yeah...we're all dying to know WHY the 67 bug has to go...what's the deal?

Reply to
Anthony

what are you looking to get for it jeff

Reply to
Chips4sle

I will trade you even for my stock 67 :o) Bill Berckman

67 Beetle Pictures at
Family Reunion Show Sept 21 2003 Cincinnati OH
Bill Berckman

Hell, I would trade for my 72 ghia. It's slow.

Randy

RSMEINER

Isn't that exactly what I offered?

Reply to