Re: FS-65 and 66 Sedans....both complete, cheap in Ohio.

DAMN!! why are you people with deals like this never in the right state!!

GRRRRRR!!!!

(Good luck selling it)

Gary

*I HATE being separated from the rest of the US by a flipping country!*

--

ok, if you read the post about the dream car forsale, you know why I am doing > this....so here goes. > > 65 Sedan, runs well, 1641cc's based on a late fuel injection case, freash > heads, pistons/cylinders, and rocker assems.new "empi" single quiet pack and > header, rebuilt 34 pict3, and alternator. The guy who did the alternator kinda > screwed it up and the pulley rubs the alt. case sometimes. The car is an Ohio > car, so it's not really SOLID, but it's not too bad...the floors are the worst > part. I put no less than 400 miles on the car a week. Also has new clutch, > pressure plate, TO bearing and X-shaft. New oil cooler also. Car runs > great...drives great...but could use a little break work ( I think the back > cylinders are leaking.) SLIGHT front apron damage, needs a new apron. Interior > is stock save for the front seats, which match the interior, but they appear to > be from something from the mid-70's, but they are very sporty, and in good > shape. $1300 obo...$1000 w/o engine. > > 66 Sedan....all original except for the doors and hood (which are on my 65) > Even still has original, or atleast OLD biasply tires on it. the pan on this > car is GREAT, two holes smaller than dimes. The body is not as lucky. The body > needs quite a bit of work. Bot aprons good, no fenders are good. Glass is good > save for the front windsheild. Motor supposdly runs, but needs a carb.... still > 6v... original gas heater.... uncut dash. EVERYTHING from about 2-3" from the > bottom is in GREAT shape....just where its bad, it is BAD. Complete, and > original car. $500 obo. > > Buy both for $1600 or so. > > Buy both, minus the engine from the 65 for $1200. > > I am located in Western (near Dayton), Ohio. > > Leave a message, or e-mail. > 937-667-9118 > snipped-for-privacy@msn.com > > > Nick Long > 65 Beetle > 66 Beetle (forsale, $400)
Reply to