Re: The last one ....

The last Beetle body leaving the body shop at Puebla, bound for Wolfsburg:

>Goodbye, old friend.

Today is July 28th, Only 2 more days until the final one leaves the assembly line. Bill Berckman

67 Beetle Pictures at
Family Reunion Show Sept 21 2003 Cincinnati OH
Bill Berckman

~ Scott wrote: ~ ~ >The last Beetle body leaving the body shop at Puebla, bound for Wolfsburg: ~ >

~ >Goodbye, old friend. ~ ~ Today is July 28th, Only 2 more days until the final one leaves the assembly ~ line.

Yes. I'm going to be wearing all black that day. As it happens, on 30th July I will be going on a training course that requires me to leave home at 5.30am and I will get back about 8pm.

Definitely a depressing day!

But I bought some new tops at the weekend, one is black with a heart on it, appropriate I thought... black for the demise of the classic Beetle, but with a heart for the whole 60s hippy love spirit that the Beetle seems to represent.

*sigh*
Reply to
Clare

"MarcKyle64" wrote

Somewhere between 21.5-22 million, I believe.

Reply to
Scott H.

damn its already got a dent (lower rigth next to guys leg clear as day)

Chris Taylor

Chris Taylor Jr

Is that a dent or just where the dust had been rubbed off?????? There are some similar spots elsewhere.

-- Terry B AKA VDUBBS Buggin in Bama

- vdubbs at highstream dot net64 Bug Rauchen

> VW/Porsche Family Reunion Show Sept 21 2003 Cincinnati OH> >

TerryB