Re: I need a life

> > Just out of curiosity, I checked how many newsgroup messages Google can > find that I've made over the years. > >

..............You made me start thinking........damn it !

......So I looked to see how many I've made at RAMVA and it's only 8,290.

WHEW..........I'm glad that I'm not a loser like you.

LOL

Reply to
Tim Rogers

Hahahahaha

Jan (oops, another useful, quality reply from me)

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Wonder how many of those were to Mario. LMAO!!

Yeah, because you see it looks like he made a bunch of good posts, but in reality, 80% of them only consisted of things like "ROTF Jan" or "Hahahaha Jan" so he's no more helpful than anyone else really. :)

Kidd. "So tonight I'll ask the stars above, how did I ever win your love? What did I do? What did I say to turn your angel eyes my way?"

Reply to
Kidd Andersson