Re: OT Re: come on out Chris

stop trying to pick another fight Chris.....you are not good at it.....don't you think you have swung on Johns sack enough already? work on your style if you want results, you are an amateur.....like a ten year old girl....

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

from the thread on thesamba(posted by me):

our buddy Chris(halatos) is a liar...he stated he was unhappy with the parts he got from you, John, and had to send them back, blah, blah....the post containing it was removed due to his inability to remain on topic(typical of him over the years) and while i realize its a bit hypocritical of me to point that out as i am also posting off topic, i don't really care...yep...don't care.....Chris/halatos is a liar....he has bought parts from mario and had good experiences...that's great...but he forgot to mention his dissatisfaction with you, John, in the last go'round about you and mario... Quote: John,

With all due respect, I have purchased parts from Mario and am in process of buying more used parts from him; so far I have not had any trouble.

Same goes for you, as far as new parts go I always check with you first because I know I'll get the best. My entire super beetle front end and rear suspension was rebuilt with parts I got from you. But sometimes you have to go used for parts, and thus it's necessary to utilize whatever sources may be available.

i don't see even a hint of dissatisfaction with your products and services in the above quote, which is quite the opposite from what he posted here last evening(removed)....(for verification of quote

Mr. Chris/Hal/Halatos2000/halotos@gmail has changed his mind, position, and posting handle many times over the years and can't seem to keep from his hypocritical ways...he has said that i change my names to avoid filters, and yet i have posted from only three screen names in the past ten years....he is up to four or five.... he is unreliable, an admitted troll on Ramva(his own words), and an incessant whiner.... he is typical of they kind of freak that crawls out of the woodwork to just be an ass.... his accuisations of me being vulgar/etc are pretty close...but at least i'm consistant.... Chris/hal/halatos2000/halatos@gmail, please do, f*ck off...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

How in the world did a war spill over from another group and bring the same mario virus that has infected this group before??? It's like the clap without a cure.

href="

"Den'sDogs

href="

">Den's1977 Puma

Reply to
Dennis Wik

Agreed. It does make for an entertaining read though. Pull the strings and the kid responds. Pull again, another response, etc. Perdue never really says anything of value, he just vents in a rather amusing way.

Chris

Reply to
halatos

Aren't you Chris, as in Chris Perdue, and isn't the other "combatant" named Joey? WTF's with the names?

Reply to
Raymond T. Lowe

No, Chris Perdue is also known as Joey Tribiani, also known as snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com, etc...among others.

To add to the confusion he also spoofed some messages this morning using my current gmail address, but it was pretty obvious who the author was(the profanity pretty much gave it away....snicker) and I was able to issue a cancel post to remove them from google since they had my address on the header.

Chris

Reply to
halatos

no....I'm Chris Perdue and always have been..... i have had three names here in ten years......Hal/halatos2000/halatos/chris has had many....because he is a menace and a retard...he has to change his name...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

i wasn't trying to impersonate you....i can't possibly get my head that far up my ass.....way to go on getting the posts removed...they are still showing up.....once again you fail at a very easy task..

why don't you tell us why you can't set the settings on your computer and thesamba?

then tell us why you would think my posts at thesamba were edited by someone other than myself? i mean hell the print that said *I* edited it should have given it away....sorry to have ruined the smug look on your face when you found out it was me that did it....wait...i'm not sorry....i am sorry your mother chose to f*ck...

then tell us why you post a link, supposedly to show how "bad" *I* am, and

90% of the posts were not of me? can't do a simple google search....try some of these " " " ".....find a six year old to help you.....

please do try to stay on topic...maybe we can talk/laugh about your superbeetle....the one you "completely rebuilt the front and rear suspension with parts from aircooled.net" and was HAPPY....but now you say you were not.... come on Chris please be "accurate" so you don't look like a hypocrite.....again...

when you are done with all the above, feel free to f*ck off and die....

Reply to
Joey Tribiani