Re: pre 67 Beetle wanted :-(

Hey gang, I just got wind that a local Vee-Dubbber kid just lost his 64 Beetle in a front end pop. He's looking for another pre 67' T-1 without a engine. He'a also low on cash so that's a factor as well. He had PLPD only :-(. If you have any leads, Pictures, Etc... Hit me! Thanks, Dave. Scouring Ebay as I speak.

Reply to
Nor-Cal VW's

DAVE, I told you to contact me!!

I have both a '63 rag on a '73 pan and a crusty '67

Read the directions in my signature to reply.

-ANT

Reply to
ANT

Dave,

Too bad about the crash, hope no one got hurt. What town are you in? In near-by Sacramento, one only has to drive around a bit, see an abandoned bug, offer $250, I've been battin .500 or so. Well $375 for Clayton, so maybe prices have gone up a bit. But I did drive him home.

Here in Placerville, the local yard sale rag "Gold Panner" usually has $100 beetles.

Reply to
Michael Kelly