74 Super Parts

I have a 74 Super Beetle, and are looking for a place that is near Lowell, Mass. (but will consider traveling) that sells used bug parts. Parts needed are front a bumper and Left (drivers side) front bumper shock. Thanks, Bob T

74SB & 70 Bug Conv't
Reply to
bob tonucci

"bob tonucci" wrote in news:AWtDb.967$ snipped-for-privacy@nwrdny02.gnilink.net:

South of Lowell, but you can try Jack Griffin in Littleton 978-486-4502, and Steve at Metric Systems, Cambridge 617-661-0442. Steve is one of the last AC mechanics in the area and could at least give you a lead; Jack (though I don't know if he's still in the business) does resto work and has a parts operation.

Please let the group know how it goes.

Reply to
cloud8

Thanks Bill , I know Jack well and have entered many shows with his cars next to mine. I have bought many parts from him but he finally sold the business to a guy in western Mass. Jack was great for parts. I will try Steve tomorrow and let you know what happens. Thanks for the leads. Bob

70 Conv't, 74 SB
Reply to
bob tonucci