Real nice 68 vert F/S

Heres one that I finished a few months ago, I didn't do the paint and body and had to inform the owner that because the restoration shop used a later decklid and aftermarket fenders that this would not make for a good stock show car.

But I did complete interior, engine and top and can tell you this is a great daily driver, it even has stainless window scrapers.

Its not 100% stock but I guarantee this would win at most shows.

I'm now doing a 67 vert for the person, so he was willing to take a loss in selling this.

Mario

Reply to
Kafertoys