1979 Vert price question

Unfortunately, I have to sell my 1979 Convertible.

I've gotten wildly different prices from different sources. At the Litchfield show I had a sign on it for $8,000 and caused an argument among other sellers who thought that it was priced way to low. On E Bay they are all over the place. The car is a 9 out of 10. It regularly takes 2nd or

3rd at shows. The only issues are a slight oil drip (and I do mean slight), the drivers seat shows a bit of wear and the floor vents are not connected. The heat works great. It has 72,000 original and verifyable miles. It was completely restored in 1996 and kept in a heated garage ever since. This is a beautiful car. On the Samba it is listed at $9,000. I guess the question is - what is a fair price these days and what is the quickest way to sell this car.

Any opinions would be appreciated. Thanks in advance. David

Reply to
D&LBusch