Rec for VW service in DFW

any solid recommendations for service in DFW to help with R&R a motor and a few other things. I am running out of time on a 71.

thanks

Reply to
jjjj

You have two real choices. Go To Qualitat in Grand Prairie.. Great service there, this guy knows his stuff.... OR V-Dub Folks in Irving. Great people too but take a little longer to get things done and some cases are more expensive..

I worked for both of these places and would trust either one 100%

Tell them Allan Garrett sent you..

-=A=-

Reply to
Ag71953