selling a 57

Selling a 57 Beetle. Doesn't run, I never worked on it. Found it stored indoors for 15 years, bought it, and moved it to indoor storage for another 10 years. Original engine, looks like original interior, but it's shot. Gas heater under the front cover. Some maniac painted it Mountain Dew green. Needs some rust repair, but it's not a basket case like you'd expect in a central Wisconsin car. Clean title, I have the paper. couple pictures at:

Let's play it like it's EBay...........make a bid, and I've got areserve in mind.

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Reply to
masqqqqqqq

Some more pictures would be nice. Close up of the various body areas, engine compartment and under the front cover, interior, etc...

Reply to
Randy

Why not make it an online auction? I'll be the auctioneer.

on the black triangle above the waveform.

Reply to
Randall

I think it looks pretty good. That might be a shade of Irish green. It would look better if it were shined up.

Reply to
Jim Ed

I live on the South-Western border of Wisconsin. Where is the car? I might want to look at it.

Reply to
John Stafford

It's in Portage county, near Almond.

Reply to
masqqqqqqq

That's 142 miles from me. I am almost directly West of you on the Mississippi. Is it so bad that you have to sell it? Want a '72?

Reply to
John Stafford

Here:

John Stafford

I'm selling because I have several cars, and the time and passion to fix them up has diminished. Also have (and might sell eventually)

71 Super convertible. Basket case. 56 Bug. Basket case. 71 Super Bug. Just needs floors. 69 Bug......disguised to look like a 67. good looking, good runner, daily driver.

the basket cases are in a barn in Kenosha County.

wanna come look at the 57? email me at: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Reply to
masqqqqqqq