shop manuals

what I'm looking for is any repair manuals that tell labor time to do body and mechanical. Also Is there a original parts manual on disc? any info for these would be greatly appreciated

Reply to
Kafertoys

..............So up till now, you've been winging it? Making things up as you go....depending on who you're talking to?

......to be a fly on the wall at vintagewerksrestoration.com:

"oh sure...I can do a body off resto...in about a month and for only about a thou and I need it all up front for expenses............sure, no problem........what? you want a contract?.......and a finished date?........in writing?........and you want me to sign it in front of a notary public?......and you want part of the bill kept in escrow?........and you want to see if I'm bonded?.......PLONK!"

Reply to
Tim Rogers

It's nice to see some people can still get a spark out of you, Tim.

K.

Tim Rogers wrote:

Reply to
Kidd Andersson

Its to funny timmy do you think we lack in business for one sec? still averging a new customer aday and its all word of mouth. I'm sorry your life is so pathetic that you worry about me. don't I'm sure I'll be fine.

Reply to
Kafertoys

At least until the law catches up with you, anyways.

Reply to
Seth Graham

don't have to worry about the law when I'm not doing anything wrong. But I know you everyone has all the facts and because someone whined I should be put against the wall, we cam praise a president that is responsible for the death of thousands but crusify the guy that trusted the wrong people.

I'm still haveing fun and have far more then a few ignorant people that trust my work.

have a great day

Reply to
Kafertoys

Hell yes, they would have to be ignorant to trust you or your work.

Reply to
Randy

Damn. He just wrote that one for you, didn't he? HAHAHAHA!

Reply to
Shag

Yes Randy I understand that but like the others In here I'm willing to stick around as long as it takes untill you all learn, I'm like the aircooled volkswagen, here to stay. Watch the website you will see.

Reply to
Kafertoys

Can't say that I'm a customer. Current, future or past.

Reply to
Randy

Cute job of cutting and pasting my post. Sorry but most people here already know that trick and ignore it.

And you really are like an aircooled VW. Full of hot air.

Reply to
Randy

i have the manual "suggested repair times" used at dealerships to estimate repair times on type 1 and type 2

Reply to
bill may

One other accomplishment he's made is being the only member I've ever put on my killfile list with no expiration date on it. Not even the likes of Stafford has managed to do that, try as he might. I recommend that mario watch some original Kung Fu episodes. Here are a few relevant quotes to get him started:

Young KCC: What is the value of truth, master? Kahn: It binds one to the reality of oneself. Young KCC: This is hard for me to understand. Kahn: So is the truth - hard to understand. Accept that which cannot be spoken. Young KCC: But, should I not always speak the truth? No matter what the consequence? Kahn: Recognize that all words are part false, and part truth. Limited by our imperfect understanding. But strive always for honesty, within yourself.

*** Young KCC: How do I find myself and the light? Poe: By taking the path that leads to the truth. Young KCC: Will you help me walk the path? Poe: I can only point the way, Grasshopper. You must walk the path yourself. *** Kahn: Beauty is constant. As is the truth. Seek and find what is the truth. Young KCC: What is the truth of man, Master? Kahn: It has been said that a man is three things: What he thinks he is; What others think he is; And what he really is. Which one of these do you believe is the truth? Young KCC: What he really is! But if a man is wrong about himself, and others are wrong about him, who is left to say what he really is? Kahn: At what point in time can a man be fixed and frozen, if he is to live and grow? Young KCC: He must change. Kahn: As the lowly caterpillar transforms itself into a finer and more beautiful creature.
Reply to
Shag

I don't understand why you guys continue to attack Mario, I have had nothing but good experiences with him. I bought an ignition switch with key from him and a gas tank for a 1974 ghia. He was legit and fair with me. I know he and Gary have had their differences but would you ppl just let it go. damn, i mean wtf...

that and him and gary delivered a ghia from atlanta to florida for dirt cheap as a favor and I have always appreciated his help.

escrow?........and

Reply to
Funkie

Yup.. it's OLD NEWS.. I wish everyone would just give it a rest.

Jan

Funkie wrote:

Reply to
Jan

You're the exception and not the rule.

I wonder where he got those parts.

Easy to be fair if your markup is 100%.

I don't see what's wrong with speaking openly about his past. Maybe he shouldn't have done the things he has been tried and convicted of doing if he didn't want people to talk about him. That's "wtf."

Reply to
Shag

I bought a rear torsion bar from Mario in the past. He was very fair with me and the part was perfect so I have no complaints with him. I guess that the people objecting to Mario have had bad experiences with him and want to educate others. Sometimes if you keep "beating" information into others then it seems like propaganda and weakens the validity of your info. He could change his name, if he was truly dishonest, and no one would know the better or he would be in jail.

When Mario is gone, he will be gone and those that feel that he wronged them will still be upset! :-) It is amazing how much power Mario has from the people that are angry with him. Everytime Mario posts something the thread gets tremendously long. lol Let it go and you will feel better. Remember that rotten people will get what they deserve. What goes around comes around! ;-)

JMHO later, dave (One out of many daves)

Reply to
One out of many daves