So dis guy sez

Dan'l! Where you been?!?

Reply to
Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliot

It's Davey. Ya know, the guy in the coonskin cap?

Reply to
jjs

Hard as it may be to believe, that reminds me of a horribly politically incorrect rhyme I learned while growing up. The Daniel Boone part, I mean. :-) It starts out: Daniel Boone was a man! He was a big...man!

Then things get offensive.

Reply to
Shaggie

Davey Crockett. Daniel Boone. What's the diff.

:)

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Davey! Where you been?!?

Reply to
Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliot

Trubbel is, that bear could smell a fire before it starts to flame.... .... and now look at the state of forest fires in the U.S.! You kilt Smokey. (Or was that Bandit?) You did a damned poor job patchin' up the crack in the Liberty Bell, too. Look at the Crack that's in there now!

I used to wear a Davy Crockett outfit when I was little, but don't tell anyone!

,

I've

that too obscure?)

Reply to