Speedy Jim to the rescue again

Thanks Speedy, the alternator was not getting "excited" on my wife's dune buggy, the wire to the little light came out of the spade terminal. when I tested it before asking , I was taking the new light from the D+ to ground. After I jumped it to the + side of the battery as you instructed, it became "excited" and as a matter of fact so did I. Thanks again Speedy. I am not sure why the headlight were not working, but they are now. Thanks David and his now "excited" alternator lol

Reply to
David

buggy, the wire to the little light came out

light from the D+ to ground. After I jumped

a matter of fact so did I. Thanks again

HaHa

Hope you explained to the wife what it takes to get excited (the alternator...)

Jim

Reply to
Speedy Jim