Ted Bundeys 69 beetle 0n tv

well if you ever wondered what ever happened to the beetle that Ted Bundey owned , it is owened by the lead singer of Korn. It was showen and talked about on Overhauling. Its to become part of an auto museum. "major crime cars"

just thought it was interesting I figure the car would have been crushed.

Reply to
Kafertoys

About 6 years ago I told my friend I won that car on Ebay, and I had to go up to Frisco to pick it up. He believed me. I got the idea from an article in the paper from the same time when it was sold. There's also 2 different Ted Bundy movies, 1 good, 1 not so good. The good one gets shown on Lifetime and uses a proper tan car. The bad one I saw on Showtime and used 3 different yellow cars. The headliner switches from white to black, and one car has the vents behind the windows, and the other 2 didn't.

Reply to
Zarana-X

It was snatched up by a police officer at an auction.. Bundy's signatures and all, for under $1000. Later sold it for around $25k.. not a bad little investment. ;)

Would guess it was stored in an impound lot such for a while until they had to clear it out to make room. That stuff gets auctioned off.

Reply to
Seth Graham