test lights swicht ?

"X" to 56 is for the headlights. The remaining terminals power the parking/tail lights and the dash (speedo) illumination.

Diagrams here:

Speedy Jim

Speedy Jim

Hi, how can I test that the lights swicht of my '72 SB is in working condition? the only thing the current swicht does is connect terminals X and 56 on the second click, is it all right? what are the remainig wires suppose to do then?

Ant

Reply to
Ant