Aircooled fuel injection expert in the SF Bay Area?

While I'm driving around in the Super with the new engine, my '82 Vanagon is in the shop because of various strange ailments.

Does anyone know of a VW shop who knows how to properly fix the "newer" fuel injected aircooled bus engines?

I can't wait till the Vanagon become exempt from smog check and I can slap on a couple of Webers. 8 long years. Sigh...

Ben '82 Westy '71 SB 2276 dual 44IDFs YEAH!

Reply to
Ben

Try Bob @ German Engine Repair in Hayward.

510-732-8523

I can't vogue for his FI work, though. He did a top-end rebuild of my type1 in under a day earlier this year.

Reply to
David Gravereaux