Thanks to all for advice

on my car not starting. I found the problem today. Just looking from not too close all looked OK but upon closer inspection I found that the main wire to the light switch was disconnected.. Now she'll crank but still not start. My fuel line was plugged wehen I began this exercise and I did unplug it but it must have still had some gish in it and it has resolidified. Hopefully the weather will be good tomorrow so I can pull her out on the drive and pull the tank out. It has 3 or 4 gallons of gas in it.

Thanks again! Mike

Reply to
Mike West

Glad you fond the problem. Don't forget to disconnect the battery before removing the gas tank!

Jo=E3o

Reply to
joao_eliseu