Texas Fun House

I just got back from buying a distributor at EuroTechs in Laredo. Now "EuroTechs" is a pretty nifty sounding name but the actual parts store is... well... different. It is located in an old home that has lost its foundation. You walk into the sales room and the floor slopes away from you at about a 30 degree slant. If you can keep from walking the into the back wall and face the parts counter two very helpful guys are sitting there also at a 30 degree slant. It feels a little like an outerspace show where gravity has been lost. After awhile you will start leaning into it so that you can face the sales guys at the plane they exist in. Once you got that right you look into the back room that is about 20 degrees the OTHER way, again it looks like a spaceport. It is a neat effect when the 30 degree guys make a 50 degree shift to go into the other room. I was happy to leave and return to earth.

LLB (90 degrees and like'n it)

Reply to
brassbend